9/03/2010 02:10:00 PM

T.I. and Tiny's mugshots.; Tiny tells all.

Posted by SouthernGurl

T.I. and Tiny's mugshots after their arrest on drug charges has finally hit the Internet.


Since his arrest T.I.'s probation officer and other federal officials demanded he return to Atlanta to face his fate.
According to TMZ:

Officials are "in the process" of determining if they will try to revoke T.I.'s probation in the wake of his arrest late last night. United States Attorney Sally Quillian Yates tells us, "The probation office is in the process of determining what happened and will make a recommendation regarding Mr. Harris when they have all the facts."

If officials determine T.I. did violate his probation, he could be sent back to the slammer to serve some serious prison time.

It's also being reported that the drugs that were found in T.I.'s car was indeed Ecstasy. An anonymous source reached out to blogger Sandra Rose to give a detailed about what happened that night:
Former Xscape singer Tameka “Tiny” Cottle is telling friends that the small amount of methamphetamine (street name Ecstasy) that was found in her possession during a traffic stop in West Hollywood Wednesday night was not hers.

Everyone in the car was taken into custody after police smelled marijuana and found a controlled substance in the car. According to a very credible source who asked to remain anonymous, Tiny told friends that she and her BFF Vanity were picked up at their hotel by her husband T.I. and his BFF C-Rod. The two couples were on their way to dinner when T.I., who was driving a Maybach, made an illegal u-turn on Sunset boulevard. We all know what happened next.

In the meantime, Tiny has told friends that the only drugs found in the car was the small amount of Ecstasy that did not belong to her.
C-Rod and his girlfriend Vanity were also arrested that night. I'm still shaking my head on this one. Even if a small amount of drugs were found that's still way too much in the first place because T.I. is on probation.

9 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Two dumb losers is what they are.

Anonymous said...

OMG Look at her FACE!!!

chocolatecocaine said...

So Tiny is going run with the story that the drugs didn't belong to her? So who they belonged too? Surely the drugs didn't magically just appear in the car. Cant wait to see how this is going to unfold. Man they dumb.

And TI was driving?!

Fly on the Wall said...

okay then.

Mina said...

I'm still through with them. They didn't learn one damn thing from 2007.

Sophia Petrillo said...

They look like a beige, ghetto-fied, nincompoop version of Kermit the Frog and Ms. Piggy! No sir and no ma'am!!

Anonymous said...

ti and tiny r 2 old 2 b making such foolish choices. she looks so ashamed n that mugshot it's almost pathetic.

boo said...

watch he gets off. theyll say the drugs were tinys and he wont be charged with nothing. hes going to walk away from this i just know it. its sad that people want to see him fail.

Anonymous said...

I don't buy people and their BS much but I really believed him as he went on all these talk show, and him and Justin singing their whole "dead and gone" thing. I really thought that maybe he meant it that he was changing...WOW how long has he been out?

I'm not one that likes to pass judgement but come on T.I. even if you give him the fact it wasn't his (which come on) even still he never should have been around it if "the old me's dead and gone."

Related Posts with Thumbnails