8/29/2010 07:48:00 PM

Remembering Michael Jackson on his 52nd birthday.

Posted by SouthernGurl

Today, August 29th marks what would have been Michael Jackson's 52nd birthday. Words can't begin to express how much this man was loved, adored and cherished by nearly a billion people, including me. And although he left us a little over a year ago, his contributions to the world will live on forever. His legacy will never die. No matter how you feel about Michael as a person, no one can deny his profound influence on music, music videos and philanthropy.

He is loved and missed dearly.

Needless to say, Michael left a mark with some of the greatest songs ever recorded. So in honor of that, I would like to celebrate his life by posting MJ's You Rock My World (with Chris Tucker) video. Well, I can't honestly say this song is one of my favorites because as a lifelong fan, there is no such thing as having a favorite MJ song/video. But since I can't post each and everyone of his videos, I chose an up-tempo song that makes me want to get up and dance my ass off as soon as I hear its intro.

2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

sometimes it seems that no one really loved him but his children. the jackson family should be breathing down the prosecutor's neck EVERY DAY if they want justice. i'm not sure it is happening.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday MJ we love and miss you

Related Posts with Thumbnails